- Add to Cart any books (or other objects) you wish to buy from our eshop and want to pay with credit or debit card.
- Click on the Cart so that you may enter the required paying and shipping details.
- Click on Update Quantities after changing the quantity of books or other objects that are already in th Cart so that the total amount and shipping cost are calculated.
- Enter all necessary shipping details.
- You may add comments or extra details in the appropriate textbox.
- If every required detail is completed and you accept the terms (check the box) the large blue button turns into a large red button. Click on the red button to view the summary of your order.
- If you want to change anything or add more books just click on the catalog and continue adding books to the Cart.
- Repeat the above and click on the large red button to complete the order and continue to the Alpha Bank secure payment environment.
- Detailed messages are shown in case of rejection or cancelation in the Alpha Bank system.
- If there is a connection problem you may repeat the procedure.
- If the payment is successfully approved you automatically return to aiora.gr where a detailed receipt of your order is confirmed and send by email to your email address.
- After the order is processed by aiora.gr, you will receive informative email about the completion of shipping.
- Shipments are made with Hellenic Post or other Courier company.
aiora.gr uses secure encryption technology (SSL Secure Socket Layer - https) to protect your personal information and to pass any required payment information to the Alpha Bank secure payment environment.
Through the Alpha Bank e-Commerce secure payment system you may use credit, debit or prepaid cards (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro and American Express)
For any other payment methods or discounts or other quantities please contact us.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of the confirmed order and only after delivery of the products and any accompanying documents in our store at the customer's expense.
If you want to cancel a successfully paid order, you must communicate with aiora.gr by telephone or email, as soon as possible so that we may stop the shipping procedure and refund the amount paid. If the products (books etc.) have already been shipped then the Return Policy applies.
Any personal information entered during the ordering procedure (name, address, telephone number, or email address etc.) is required to fullfill the shipping of the order. We use this information only to the extent of the applicable fiscal and tax obligation (receipt or invoice details) and shipping procedure.
You may receive a newsletter or become a member of aiora.gr if you check the "newsletter" box. In this case you may use the entered email to gain membership to aiora.gr (a temporary password will be sent to your email address).